Really, has it been THREE years? I guess I must have been pretty occupied. You know, with what other late20-early30 year olds have up their sleeves.
So, HELLOOOOOOOO! It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet? Virtually. Ok bye.
Indeed, a lot of life-changing events took place in that short span of 3 years. The most significant one I'd say would be when my husband and I became parents :) Alhamdulillah, as a unit, we managed to score ourselves a beautiful daughter, little miss A.M. She's three, very clever mashaAllah, obedient yet has a mind of her own, LOUD, can be garang when she wants to be, loves surprises, swimming, feeding her fishes, babies, New York, the beach, her cousins, her grandparents, aunties and uncles, and last but certainly not least, the tele! NickJr on ch552, to be precise. We are so bersyukur for this third member of our family, and insyaAllah will do all we can to provide her our best, and the best upbringing insyaAllah. That includes less TV time and more vege in her diet.
Don't want to start ambitious with a long-winded post and end up disappearing for another three years. So I guess enough for now. Ending it with a photo of me and AM on Top of the Rock in June 2016.
No comments:
Post a Comment